Dir. Robert Eggers, Canada, USA, 2019, 109 min
A semi-nautical horror for Hallowe’en week. Robert Pattinson and Willem Dafoe star in this dark tale of two lighthouse keepers coming apart as their tour of duty is extended due to a storm. Robert Eggers acclaimed director of ‘The Witch’ brings forth a gothic masterpiece from the black and white gloom of a coastal outcrop. Dafoe is the salty seadog, Pattinson the newcomer, each with a tale to tell and a story to hide.Throw in a mermaid and a squawking seagull and a descent into chaos has never been more deliciously delivered.
Purchasing your tickets / Covid Guidelines:
- Booking early is advisable due to limited capacity on all events to comply with safe social distancing.
- Sales for each event will close two days prior to the event date - tickets must be purchased prior to this.
- Tickets that are paid for will ONLY be available for collection on the night of the show.
- Tickets are NOT available to purchase on the day/night of the event.
- Seating is non-allocated when booking. You will be allocated your seating area on the day/night by The Source staff member in keeping with social distancing measures.
- We are allowing people who book together to sit together. If you wish to sit together you must book tickets under the one name on the same transaction
The above regulations allow us the time needed to set up the auditorium/theatre space in accordance with guidelines, creating a safe environment for our audience members & staff alike.
We wish to do our utmost to ensure you are feeling confident and comfortable during your night out at The Source. We look forward to welcoming you back!
PLEASE NOTE THE START TIME OF THE SHOW AND ARRIVE AT LEAST HALF AN HOUR BEFOREHAND. LATECOMERS MAY NOT BE ADMITTED.
Special access and wheelchair users please inform the box office at the time of booking that you may need accessibility seating. T:0504 90204.
By proceeding to the buy tickets link, we, The Source Arts Centre will have a record of your contact details and email. We only hold these details for marketing purposes to get in touch with you regarding upcoming events. We NEVER pass this information on to third parties. If you do not want your details held on our database, please book your tickets over the phone with the box office and inform them of your GDPR preferences going forward.
The Source Arts Centre uses Tickets.com ticketing system for online transactions which are encrypted with Tickets.com's SSL certificate. When you click the' Buy Tickets' link you will be directed to their ticketing page. Transactions from The Source Arts Centre website to Tickets.com ticketing servers are encrypted when you proceed to the Shopping Cart.View similar events >