FOLLOWING GOVERNMENT INSTRUCTION THIS EVENT IS NOW POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE CONTACT BOX OFFICE REGARDING YOUR REFUND OPTIONS & OTHER EVENT QUERIES.
1) Please contact box office by email on email@example.com
2) If you do not have access to email please leave a voicemail on 0504 90204, voicemails will be answered during ‘in’ office hours, thank you for your patience..
Dir. Seamus Murphy, Ireland UK USA, 2019, 94 mins
In tandem with ‘Citizens’ our Seamus Murphy Photographic exhibition in the Source Gallery, this film is a uniquely intimate journey through the inspiration, writing and recording of a PJ Harvey record, who is a regular collaborator with Murphy.
Seeking first-hand experience of the countries she wanted to write about, Harvey accompanied Murphy on some of his worldwide reporting trips, joining him in Afghanistan, Kosovo, and Washington DC. Harvey collected words, Murphy collected images. Back home, the words become poems, songs, then an album, which is recorded in an unprecedented art experiment in Somerset House, London. In a specially constructed room behind one-way glass, the public - all cameras surrendered - are invited to watch the 5 week process as a live sound-sculpture.
Purchasing your tickets / Covid Guidelines:
Booking early is advisable due to limited capacity on all events to comply with safe social distancing.
- Sales for each event will close two days prior to the event date - tickets must be purchased prior to this.
- Tickets that are paid for will ONLY be available for collection on the night of the show.
- Tickets are NOT available to purchase on the day/night of the event.
- Seating is non-allocated when booking. You will be allocated your seating area on the day/night by The Source staff member in keeping with social distancing measures.
- We are allowing people who book together to sit together. If you wish to sit together you must book tickets under the one name on the same transaction.
PLEASE NOTE THE START TIME OF THE SHOW AND ARRIVE AT LEAST HALF AN HOUR BEFOREHAND. LATECOMERS MAY NOT BE ADMITTED.
Special access and wheelchair users please inform the box office at the time of booking that you may need accessibility seating. T:0504 90204.
By proceeding to the buy tickets link, we, The Source Arts Centre will have a record of your contact details and email. We only hold these details for marketing purposes to get in touch with you regarding upcoming events. We NEVER pass this information on to third parties. If you do not want your details held on our database, please book your tickets over the phone with the box office and inform them of your GDPR preferences going forward.
The Source Arts Centre uses Tickets.com ticketing system for online transactions which are encrypted with Tickets.com's SSL certificate. When you click the' Buy Tickets' link you will be directed to their ticketing page. Transactions from The Source Arts Centre website to Tickets.com ticketing servers are encrypted when you proceed to the Shopping CartView similar events >